Rainforest Hand Sanitizer is the perfect portable antibacterial you can feel good about using anywhere, anytime. Our patented alcohol-free instant hand sanitizer is gentle enough for children, the elderly, highly sensitive skin and frequent use on the job. We believe that everyone deserves healthy, natural and pure products. That’s why Rainforest Hand Sanitizer contains no alcohol, dyes, perfumes or unnecessary ingredients. This is also why we produce our products right here in the United States with rigorous attention to quality in an FDA-regulated facility.
With unrivaled effectiveness proven over a decade, Rainforest Hand Sanitizer is the first and only alcohol-free hand sanitizer approved by schools, hotels, restaurants, health care providers, government facilities and other institutions.
A Unique Approach to a Universal Need...
Rainforest Hand Sanitizer is a healthy, moisturizing, alcohol-free, antibacterial hand sanitizer with a foaming water-based formula. Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs on contact – including the MRSA superbug – Rainforest Hand Sanitizer is gentle enough for young children, frequent cleansing and the most sensitive skin.
Everything you want in a hand sanitizer - and nothing unwanted
Even though you won’t find a more potent antibacterial, Rainforest Hand Sanitizer is pure, natural, nontoxic and environmentally friendly. Our patented, award-winning formula contains a moisture-enhancing blend of aloe vera, lavender and chamomile extracts, yet it is purposely fragrance-free. It contains no alcoholand no parabens. Most important, it won’t harm curious toddlers who put everything in their mouths!
Rainforest Hand Sanitizer works instantly to kill germs, with none of the risks or stickiness of alcohol-based gels. You’ll love the difference the very first time you use it.
Rainforest Hand Sanitizer is formulated with pure, easy-to-understand ingredients: purified water; extracts of aloe vera, lavender, and chamomile; benzalkonium chloride (antibacterial agent); DMDM hydantoin (preservative).
Alcohol-free - Won't dry or burn skin – ideal for individuals with allergies, eczema or psoriasis. It’s nontoxic and nonflammable, making it much safer for children, at home or in industrial settings.
- Antibacterial - Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of known bacteria on contact, including methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Helps prevent infections in minor cuts and scrapes.
- Natural, environmentally friendly - Infused with healthy, moisturizing extracts of soothing aloe, lavender, and chamomile.
- Fragrance-free, dye-free, paraben-free, surfactant-free - Our pure and simple formulation is perfect for individuals with perfume or chemical sensitivities. Hands feel soft and soothed with no residue or odor.
- Dual acting - Gently moisturizes while cleansing, leaving hands soft.
- Water-based foaming formula - Spreads easily to clean in an instant – and hands never feel sticky or greasy. Kids and adults enjoy using it.
- Economical - The concentrated foaming formula has twice as many applications as alcohol gels.
Keep Rainforest Hand Sanitizer Handy
Leave one in the car for the kids' carpools and soccer games; one in your diaper bag; one at the office for before and after lunch; and one in your travel carry-on for quickly cleansing after passing through security or to avoid airplane restrooms. The uses are endless.
What Makes Rainforest Hand Sanitizer Superior?
With our children’s and families’ health at stake, we worked hard to develop and patent this first-of-its-kind product. And we’re gratified by the response: Today, Rainforest Hand Sanitizer is the industry leader among antibacterial alcohol-free hand sanitizers. Its fast-acting foam is remarkably safe, gentle, fast and fun to use, while moisturizing hands with soothing botanicals.
The active antibacterial ingredient in Rainforest Hand Sanitizer, benzalkonium chloride, has been proven effective in sanitizing during four decades of use in hospital and healthcare settings.
Rainforest Hand Sanitizer is independently tested to ensure product safety and antibacterial efficacy, following FDA standards. Our unique, nongreasy formula is proven effective in killing 99.99 percent of harmful bacteria on contact, including Staph Aureus, MRSA, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Aspergillus, Candida Albicans and E. Coli.
We also believe you should get the most value for your money. Our water-based foaming formula delivers twice as many applications as alcohol gels, so on a per-application basis, it is actually more economical.
What it is
- Natural, foaming, water-based solution
- Gentle, proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria
- Moisturizing, alcohol-free formula
- Economical – twice as many applications
What it isn't
- Sticky, gooey gel
- Harsh, chemical formula
- Drying to skin, flammable or poisonous
- Costly per application
- Heavily fragranced or odorous
Both alcohol-based antibacterials and Rainforest Hand Sanitizer are 99.99 percent effective. But here are a few reasons why our active ingredient wins out over alcohol:
- Moisturizing to skin
- Leaves skin's natural oils/fatty acids intact
- Moisturizes skin to minimize bacteria
- Safe, nontoxic in small amounts
- Applies smoothly and uniformly
- Drying to skin
- Strips away skin's natural oils/fatty acids
- Attracts bacteria to small cuts in dry skin
- Causes irritating, burning sensation
- Poisonous if ingested by toddlers
- Possesses a strong odor
- Sticky, tacky, drippy
Keep Rainforest Hand Sanitizer Handy
Anywhere, anytime hand-hygiene
Water Journey, maker of Rainforest Hand Sanitizer holds U.S. Pat. 6,927,197